Family Sticker Vinyl Installation
Family Stickers are very simple to apply to most surfaces.
They will arrive on a thick, sturdy paper backing and covered
with a semi transparent transfer tape. The stickers have been
rolled for packaging and will need to be smoothed with your
squeegee before application.
- Wash the surface of the area where you will be applying
the stickers to (outside of car window) with window cleaner.
Be sure that the surface has not been in direct sun and is
too hot you may want to move to the shade or the garage.
Air bubbles are usually caused by the surface being too hot
or not enough pressure on squeegee. Cold weather application
temp. at least (55°)
- Place sticker face down on flat surface peel off the thick
paper backing holding paper backing at a sharp angle. Stickers
will be pre-spaced on a mounting tape.
- PLACEMENT AREA. It is not recommended for windows that rolls
up/down or near wipers, front or back.
- DO NOT SCRAPE OVER STICKER WITH SNOW SCRAPER
- The bottom of the stickers will have a straight edge for easy
alignment. Visually align sticker, press down top two corners
to mounting surface, making sure there are no creases or wrinkles.
- Working from the center out, use a smoothing tool (a credit
card or squeegee) will work just fine. Use firm overlapping
strokes to apply. Be sure your sticker is applied flat with
no creases as this may cause it not to adhere properly.
- Starting from the edge, very carefully peel off the transfer
tape, keeping it at a sharp angel and holding it low to the
surface. If a sticker does come up with the tape, simply smooth
the tape back over it, press and smooth, and try again. If
necessary, hold the edge of the sticker with a fingernail as
you pull the tape away and smooth over the sticker once more.
Give it a couple days before washing car.
Should you have any further questions, please contact us at
1-877-292-0645 or email us at email@example.com;
we’re always more than happy to help.